|List By Date
|Health Care and Entitlements
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH Offers New Online Payroll Resource
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., May 6, 2008) – CCH today announced the release of the Ernst & Young Payroll Resource Library, a powerful online resource available on the CCH Internet Research NetWork™ designed to keep professionals up to date and in compliance with the latest payroll developments and changes. CCH is a leading provider of employment and payroll law information and software and a part of Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (payroll.cch.com).
“With government agencies more active in auditing when it comes to payroll and the regulatory framework as dynamic as it is, it’s more important than ever for professionals to have easy access to updated federal and state information,” said Chris Carr, product manager. “The Ernst & Young Payroll Resource Library not only meets the information needs of today’s payroll professionals, but also helps them apply current leading practices to their own processes.”
The Library provides exclusive access to the experience and insights of hundreds of Ernst & Young employment tax professionals along with a team of highly respected contributing editors to help payroll professionals:
- Stay informed of important employment tax developments and requirements in areas, such as Federal Withholding and Employment Tax Reporting; State and Local Withholding and Employment Tax Reporting; Fringe Benefits Reporting and Taxation;
- Gain insights into leading practices and tax management strategies from professionals strategically positioned throughout the industry; and
- Access current insights into payroll and employment tax issues in easy, step-by-step language that is written from the perspective of the payroll/employment tax practitioner.
Up-to-date, Reliable Content and Tools
The Ernst & Young Payroll Resource Library provides the current content and convenient tools to keep professionals well informed of the latest issues and trends, including:
- Payroll Perspectives – A monthly e-journal that explains in depth the latest state and federal developments. This valuable publication goes beyond regulations, covering developments in relevant practice areas and adding practical insights to help gauge likely impact. Readers receive reliable updates and credible, interpretive analysis provided every month in PDF format. Each issue is also broken out by topic in an easily searchable database.
- Payroll NewsFlash – A unique service that provides rapid notification of time-sensitive developments and information in the payroll and employment tax areas on both the state and federal levels. Payroll NewsFlash is a highly practical e-mail alert that contains concise and insightful content. In addition, the information contained in each Payroll NewsFlash is subsequently stored in a searchable database, giving subscribers ongoing access to this vital, valuable information.
- State Charts – These annual state payroll and employment tax surveys, generally updated annually, provide a consolidated reference of key areas of interest for all states (including, where applicable, Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands). These charts stand out as a single-source, searchable library of developments organized by jurisdiction and topic.
For More Information
For more information or to order Ernst & Young Payroll Resource Library, visit payroll.cch.com, click here or call 1-888-224-7377 (1-888-CCH-REPS).
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include health care organizations, law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services globally for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal, and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer has annual revenues (2007) of €3.4 billion ($4.8 billion), maintains operations in over 33 countries across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific and employs approximately 19,544 people worldwide. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.wolterskluwer.com.
-- # # # --