CCH can assist you with stories, including interviews with CCH subject experts.
Also, the 2013
CCH Whole Ball of Tax is available in print. Please
Visit the CCH Whole Ball of Tax site often as new releases and other updates will be posted
throughout the tax season.
CCH provides special CCH Tax Briefings on key topics at CCHGroup.com/Legislation.
2013 CCH Whole Ball of Tax
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com). CCH is part of the global tax and accounting leader, Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting.
Five generations of professionals have relied on CCH to keep current and compliant with the ever-changing tax and accounting law. Through its expert information, analysis and compliance solutions, CCH enhances the accuracy and productivity of accountants, attorneys, tax professionals, financial planners, regulators and others who must understand and apply federal, state and international law.
In 2013, both CCH and the federal modern income tax law celebrate their 100th anniversary.
- CCH’s tax law reporting services began in 1913, the year the modern U.S. federal income tax law was passed.
- Today, CCH is a global provider of tax law analysis and compliance solutions and is one of the most respected names among tax and accounting professionals worldwide.
- Historically, CCH has been known for its authority and accuracy in reporting and explaining tax law. Today, CCH’s trusted resources include productivity solutions for professionals that streamline tax compliance and workflow processes and serve as the foundation of professionals' services. CCH’s innovative, integrated and customer-focused solutions support the workflow of CPAs, corporate tax and accounting departments, tax attorneys and auditors.
- The company always has made its home in the Chicago area and currently is headquartered in Riverwoods, Ill.
- CCH offers authoritative tax research and tax compliance solutions relied upon by five generations of professionals.
- CCH’s first tax law reporting service was produced in 1913. It was a single loose-leaf binder with 400 pages that contained and explained the “new” federal income tax law.
- Today, CCH offers that same expertise through information services online, via mobile apps and devices, on e-books, and integrated with software solutions. CCH’s flagship tax research services include Standard Federal Tax Reporter®, U.S. Master Tax Guide®, CCH IntelliConnect®, CCH Mobile™. CCH’s leading workflow solutions include the ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem® and CCH Integrator™. CCH solutions are delivered in a wide range of media, including new cloud applications, to ensure customers can serve their clients anywhere, anytime.
Primary customers for CCH’s services are tax, accounting, audit and legal professionals in firms and corporations. Other major CCH customers are federal and state government agencies, universities and libraries.
CCH employs approximately 1,800 people in the U.S., with a large editorial staff, most of whom are accountants and/or attorneys.
CCH U.S. office locations include Riverwoods and Chicago, Ill.; Torrance, Calif.; Wichita, Kan.; Monsey and New York, N.Y.; and Washington, D.C. CCH also has operations in Canada, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
- CCH staff includes a news bureau in Washington, D.C.
- There, reporters cover key areas of the nation’s government, including Congress, the Internal Revenue Service and other federal agencies, the Supreme Court and Federal Courts, and the White House.
- CCH also is supported by outside authors and advisors, all of whom are experts in their respective fields.
CCH is a Wolters Kluwer business, and is part of the Wolters Kluwer Tax & Accounting division. Wolters Kluwer is a market-leading global information services company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer had 2011 annual revenues of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 19,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 35 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.wolterskluwer.com.
-- ### --