CCH can assist you with stories, including interviews with CCH subject experts.
Also, the 2012
CCH Whole Ball of Tax is available in print. Please
Visit the CCH Whole Ball of Tax site often as new releases and other updates will be posted throughout the tax season.
CCH provides special CCH Tax Briefings on key topics at CCHGroup.com/Legislation.
2012 CCH Whole Ball of Tax
Helpful CCH Resources for Reporters
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., January 2012) – We’ve included some resources from CCH that you may find helpful.
- Top Federal Tax Issues for 2012
- Tax Calendar 2012
- Depreciation: Key Facts and Figures
- Individuals: Surviving Financial Downturns
- Understanding Worker Classification: Employee or Independent Contractor?
- Retirement Strategies
- 1040 Express Answers (2012)
- Tax Planning Strategies (2011-2012)
You can also find informative CCH Tax Briefings available online at CCHGroup.com/Legislation/Briefings or www.cch.com/WBOT2012, including:
CCH's 2012 Tax Guide for Journalists will be available next month.