CCH can assist you with stories, including interviews with CCH subject experts.
Also, the 2010
CCH Whole Ball of Tax is available in print. Please
Visit the CCH Whole Ball of Tax site often as new releases and other updates will be posted throughout the tax season.
CCH provides special CCH Tax Briefings on key topics at: CCHGroup.com/Legislation/Briefings.
2010 CCH Whole Ball of Tax
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCH) is a leading provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com). Through its expert editorial and tax compliance organizations, CCH produces hundreds of comprehensive, integrated solutions supporting the workflow and enhancing the productivity of accountants, attorneys, tax professionals, financial planners, government agencies and others who must understand and apply federal, state and international law.
Long known for such flagship resources as the U.S. Master Tax Guide and Standard Federal Tax Reporter, CCH has been a leader in tax law research and compliance since the inception of the modern federal income tax in 1913. Today, the company is also recognized for its market-leading software and integrated workflow tools, including The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH Accounting Research Manager®, CCH® TeamMate and IntelliConnect™ .
- CCH, in its current form, was founded in 1913, the year the modern U.S. federal income tax was created. However, the company’s roots go back to 1892.
- It is one of the most respected company names among accountants and attorneys.
- Historically, the company is known for its authority and accuracy in reporting and explaining tax law. More than four generations of legal and business professionals have considered CCH products among the essentials in any office and critical to keeping up with the day-to-day changes in tax law.
- The company always has made its home in the Chicago area and currently is headquartered in Riverwoods, Ill.
CCH offers hundreds of tax research and tax compliance products for the U.S. market. Many are subscription research publications that are updated daily, monthly or annually.
CCH’s flagship tax research and compliance products include the Standard Federal Tax Reporter, U.S. Master Tax Guide, CCH Tax Research Consultant, CCH Pension Plan Guide, ProSystem fx Suite, Accounting Research Manager and CorpSystem Sales Tax Solutions.
CCH employs approximately 2,000 people in the U.S., with a large editorial staff, most of whom are accountants and/or attorneys.
CCH U.S. office locations include Riverwoods and Chicago, Ill.; Torrance, Calif.; Wichita, Kan.; Monsey and New York, N.Y.; and Washington, D.C. CCH also has offices in Canada, Europe and the Asia Pacific.
- CCH staff includes a news bureau in Washington, D.C.
- There, reporters cover key areas of the nation’s government, including Congress; the Internal Revenue Service and other federal agencies; the Supreme Court and Federal Courts; and the White House
- CCH also is supported by outside authors and advisors, all of whom are notable experts in their respective fields.
CCH is a Wolters Kluwer business. Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal, and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer had 2008 annual revenues of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 35 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. For more information, visit www.wolterskluwer.com.
-- ### --