|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
New Enhancements to CCH IntelliConnect Deliver Even Faster Answers, Better Results
More Content, Powerful Research Tools Now Available
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., May 16, 2012) – Improving access to information and the ability to pinpoint specific answers in an instant underscore the latest enhancements to CCH IntelliConnect® – the most powerful research platform in the tax and accounting profession. New features include easy-to-use resources for quickly finding the exact content users need. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com ).
“User feedback through our strong customer partnerships is a key component in designing new features that raise IntelliConnect’s performance bar even higher,” said Tina Rajski, CCH Product Manager. “These enhancements yet again demonstrate IntelliConnect’s continuous improvement and show why CCH leads the industry with respect to platform and content advancements.”
New IntelliConnect Enhancements
Among the many new research and content features include:
- Federal Tax Glossary – Builds on IntelliConnect’s pop-up capability and helps define terms for practitioners researching new areas – a valuable resource for training new staff;
- Suggested Search Expansion – Significantly increases the number of federal substantive terms along with adding thousands of additional state tax topic terms;
- Treatment Codes in Federal Rulings – Treatment codes from the Federal Citator are now merged directly into the text of the impacted ruling. Also saves time by providing links to associated rulings for easy navigation;
- New Federal Tax Practice Tools Node – Latest federal node now included in the browse tree. Enables users to add federal practice tools to their “favorites” list or easily search all federal content at once; and
- Treatise Relate – Related information functionality extracts details and guidance from selected CCH Expert Treatise Library titles.
Additional IntelliConnect enhancements also bring other legislative and content areas, right to the user’s fingertips, such as:
- New CCH Law, Explanation and Analysis on tax legislation sunset provisions;
- Expiring provisions Smart Charts;
- New Interactive Research Aids;
- New Federal Excise Tax Library;
- Engagement letters in Tax Prep Partner Series®;
- Client letter links in Practical Tax Professional™;
- New SBIT Smart Charts; and
- New compliance-focused property tax content.
24/7 Mobile Access
Accessing IntelliConnect wherever and whenever you want is easier than ever before. Not only is the entire IntelliConnect research platform fully accessible on iPad® tablets, but subscribers may also access CCH’s premier content and tools via IntelliConnect through the CCH Mobile™ application available for iPhone®, and BlackBerry® mobile devices.
Users also can stay connected to the latest federal and state tax headlines with the CCH Tax News Highlights App. Free downloads are available for iPhone and iPad devices here and for Android devices here.
For More Information
More than 300,000 users today rely on IntelliConnect for faster answers and better results. For more information on the award-winning IntelliConnect, please call a CCH sales representative at 1-888-CCH-REPS (1-888-224-7377) or visit CCHGroup.com/IntelliConnect .
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us now on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --