|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH IntelliConnect Introduces All New Library View: Search the Way You Want for Faster Answers, Better Results
Take Research With You on iPhone, iPad and BlackBerry Devices
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., December 19, 2011) – CCH IntelliConnect®, the tax and accounting profession’s powerful research platform, now offers even greater flexibility and speed for accessing content with the all new Library View. IntelliConnect delivers faster answers and better results, and the new Library View feature conveniently organizes specific information on a single page and enables users to easily switch between topics. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
New Library View Lets Users Pinpoint Information Easily
Library View provides a clear picture of all the publications and sources identified in content searches. Users can click and select as few or as many information sources and publications they need – as if pulling items off a digital bookshelf. For zeroing in on a particular passage, Library View also enables menu walking for easy navigation to details in a specific publication, such as an explanation in CCH’s Standard Federal Tax Reporter.
“As we round the corner towards a new tax season, Library View and all our recent IntelliConnect enhancements provide a significant edge in helping tax and accounting professionals work the way they want,” said Tina Rajski, CCH Product Manager.
A Year of Customer-focused Enhancement
“Feedback from our customers has been vital in our ability to quickly develop enhancements that streamline workflows, save time and generate even faster answers with better results,” said Rajski.
Other 2011 IntelliConnect enhancements designed to optimize the research experience include:
- Categorized View – This convenient option automatically displays search results by document type, including explanations, laws, regulations and more. While the top three relevant search results for each document type will appear under a document type heading, users can easily view the entire list of relevant results for each document type by clicking “View All.”
- Practice Areas – Subscribers may customize their research experience by saving smaller sections of content on the Browse Tree into Practice Areas. Once set up, subscribers can target any of their customized practice areas when searching.
- Federal Legislative Smart Charts – The Federal Tax Legislative Developments Smart Charts are an integrated, customizable resource for tracking federal tax legislation. The charts include summaries of all legislative provisions with access to in-depth explanations and analysis, impacted Internal Revenue Code sections, full text of laws and committee reports, and relevant client letters.
- Improved Home Page – Enhancements to the IntelliConnect home page make finding important content and information easier than ever. In addition to the Tip of the Week, Featured Tool, training and contact information, and exposed Browse Tree, the new IntelliConnect home page includes an expanded Tax News and Highlights section and links to popular federal and state government websites.
- Enhanced Tax Tracker News – Improvements to CCH’s Tax Tracker News, such as top line links and an improved customization set-up, make it easier to hone in on critical information.
Best in Process Solutions for Tax Season
With days before tax season begins, professionals relying on the power of IntelliConnect to deliver easy access to information 24/7 also benefit from integration with other CCH tax solutions.
- ProSystem fx® Tax – Integration with the award-winning tax compliance and preparation solution – enables tax and accounting professionals to seamlessly connect research with workflows to maximize efficiency.
- Tax Prep Partner Series™ – Delivers immediate answers to specific compliance questions. Directly links from a line in a tax form to updated tax compliance information.
- IntelliForms® – Opens the door to access to over 20,000 forms and instructions, including sales and use tax forms, as well as expanded sets of nonprofit and financial and estate planning forms.
On-the-go Access with CCH Mobile
IntelliConnect’s advanced mobility enables more freedom and flexibility to meet with clients outside the office while staying connected to world-class resources – particularly important during tax season. Subscribers can access CCH’s premier content and tools via IntelliConnect through the CCH Mobile™ application available for iPhone®, iPad® and BlackBerry® mobile devices.
Users also can stay connected to the latest federal and state tax headlines with the all-new CCH Tax News Highlights App. Free downloads are available for iPhone and iPad devices here and for Android devices here.
For More Information
For more information on the award-winning CCH IntelliConnect, please call a CCH sales representative at 1-888-CCH-REPS (1-888-224-7377) or visit CCHGroup.com/IntelliConnect.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is the leading global provider of tax, accounting and audit information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals since 1913. Among its market-leading solutions are The ProSystem fx® Suite, CorpSystem®, CCH® IntelliConnect®, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill. Follow us now on Twitter @CCHMediaHelp. Wolters Kluwer (www.wolterskluwer.com) is a market-leading global information services company. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices.
-- ### --