|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Newsletters Now Available Through Ozmosys, Inc.
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., July 7, 2009) – Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is pleased to announce that several of its authoritative newsletters covering securities, corporate governance and banking are now available via Ozmosys, Inc. These newsletters contain fast-breaking news and expert analysis of new regulations and corporate actions. Ozmosys is a leading provider of linked information, alerting and content delivery solutions. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals.
Ozmosys will monitor subscriptions and deliver to newsletter subscribers a consolidated e-mail message with links to all newly-posted content, thereby streamlining the e-mail process and reducing the total number of e-mails received.
“Our newsletters delivered via Ozmosys will provide professionals with the timely information and insight they need delivered the way they want it – with added convenience and enhanced efficiency,” said Susan Chazin, Associate Publisher, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
“We are thrilled to work with Wolters Kluwer Law & Business to deliver this critical information to professionals who need to stay on top of the latest regulatory changes and agency actions,” said Eric Gross, CEO and Co-founder of Ozmosys, Inc.
The Wolters Kluwer Law & Business newsletters currently available through Ozmosys include:
- SEC Today – covers the latest SEC news and policymaking, including: a cover story detailing an issue or event of interest to the securities industry; a list of all no-action letters released by the SEC; and a daily guide of SEC activity. In addition, each issue of SEC Today provides a full listing of the previous day’s filing activity in each of these areas: Securities Act Registrations; Williams Act Filings; and Forms 8-K and 6-K. Published daily.
- Insights: The Corporate & Securities Law Advisor, by Amy Goodman – provides a direct pipeline to the latest developments in corporate and securities law on the state, national and international levels. This newsletter scours the globe – from Congress to the SEC, the IRS, the courts, the securities market and the international legal community – to report on critical developments in the field and analyze their implications. Published monthly.
- Corporate Governance Advisor, Broc Romanek, Editor – offers timely analysis and practical guidance and insight on issues, such as: Sarbanes-Oxley Act; Corporate Governance Reform; Stock Exchange Requirements; Executive Compensation Plans; D&O Insurance; Shareholder Activism ; and Business Judgment Rule. Published bi-monthly.
- Investment Lawyer: Covering Legal and Regulatory Issues of Asset Management, by Stephanie A. Djinis – provides timely and practical coverage of the entire spectrum of problems investment professionals must confront and solve. The Investment Lawyer monitors all of the key regulators – the SEC, CFTC, DOL and IRS, as well as state regulators and the Congress – to keep its readers abreast of the latest regulatory developments and concerns.
- Bank Digest – an essential tool for tracking the latest banking activity, regulatory changes and trends in federal banking policy. Bank Digest provides both a concise abstract and the full text of that day’s releases from the federal agencies that impact the banking industry. In addition, Bank Digest includes relevant information that impacts the banking industry from the U.S. Supreme Court, Congress, the Department of Housing and Urban Development and the Securities and Exchange Commission. Published daily.
- Hedge Funds and Private Equity: Regulatory & Risk Management Update – reports on the latest regulatory and legislative developments affecting hedge funds and other private pools of capital. The newsletter keeps readers informed of breaking developments in the fast-changing world of hedge funds and other alternative investment vehicles. Each issue reports on the key domestic and international regulators and standard setters that impact hedge funds and other private pools of capital. Published monthly.
- International Securities and Financial Reporting Update – reports on the latest developments in international regulations affecting cross-border transactions such as securities offerings, mergers and acquisitions and the sales of mutual funds with a “multi-country passport.” The newsletter keeps readers informed of the regulations and developments that affect doing business abroad. Each issue reports on the key international standard-setters. It also provides coverage of international regulators and advisory organizations where tomorrow’s standards are being actively formulated. Published semi-monthly.
- CCH Corporate Governance Guide Update – this publication is an exceptional source for staying current. Topics of particular focus are: Delaware case law; executive compensation; financial reporting; enforcement; state legislation; and international developments. Other timely issues covered include SEC activities, proposals before Congress, technological developments, international practices, case studies and more. Published semi-monthly.
- PCAOB Reporter – provides a comprehensive, detailed review of the latest news and events shaping the public company accounting profession. The PCAOB Reporter distills the vast volume of information, getting readers up-to-speed on the latest and most important developments. PCAOB Reporterprovides succinct, expert coverage of meetings, board members’ and commissioners’ views on important policy matters and industry viewpoints expressed in comment letters. In addition, PCAOB Reporterbrings together detailed reports on related SEC/industry initiatives including actions and policy pronouncements of the AICPA, FASB and others. Published semi-monthly.
- SEC Filings Insight – briefs readers on the latest disclosure practices and compliance strategies employed by the most respected securities law firms and corporate counsel. SEC Filings Insight will keep readers abreast of new regulatory and policy changes likely to impact the way a firm or its clients publicly report their financial and business conditions. Published semi-monthly.
- SEC No-Action Letter Weekly – provides an easy way to keep informed on SEC staff no-action letter positions and their implications. This newsletter offers a comprehensive overview of all letters released, providing a crucial looking glass into staff positions. It also provides a current account of all letters released the previous week and contains abstracts of every letter and in-depth feature articles. Published weekly.
- Financial Regulation and Reform Update – provides in-depth coverage and analysis on regulatory reform and the financial crisis as they have evolved from subprime lending issues. Capital raising, liquidity and bailout issues, foreclosures, mortgage fraud and abuses and securitization issues are all included within the product scope. Each issue includes a featured story, while the Current Developments provides daily updates to reflect the latest developments. Published monthly.
For More Information
For more information or to order, go to http://onlinestore.cch.com/ or call 1-800-344-3734.
Ozmosys, Inc. is a leading provider of linked information, alerting, and content delivery solutions used by large enterprises to control both information overload and overlook. Ozmosys consolidates high-value information from leading content providers and publishers and removes barriers found in typical distribution methods by linking to the content sources. Customers world-wide rely on Ozmosys to keep them up-to-date and competitive.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal, and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer had 2008 annual revenues of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 35 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Visit www.wolterskluwer.com for information about our market positions, customers, brands, and organization.
-- ### --