|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
MediRegs Introduces New GRC Tool: ComplyTrack Document and Policy Manager
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., April 23, 2009) – MediRegs, a leading provider of specialized health care research products and workflow tools, has released Document and Policy Manager (DPM), a new module in its governance, risk and compliance (GRC) solutions. DPM is integrated with the MediRegs ComplyTrack™ suite and custom portal solutions for enterprise document access. It allows for the creation, storage and management of all correspondences, policies, contracts and documents that represent evidence. MediRegs is part of Wolters Kluwer Law & Business.
MediRegs along with CCH, another part of Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, have the largest install base of any GRC solution in the hospital sector with more than 200 hospital systems representing in excess of 800 hospitals on ComplyTrack and more than 2,500 hospitals, medical groups, law firms, government agencies, payers, consultants and vendors relying on regulatory and reimbursement content solutions.
“With the release of Document and Policy Manager, our ComplyTrack GRC solutions have extended MediRegs’ leadership in healthcare and helped our clients establish a model across the industry,” said Steve Lefar, general manager of MediRegs. “The Software as a Service approach allows our clients to be up and running in minutes, reporting real results in weeks at a total cost of ownership far less costly and more effective than any other model.”
The DPM module provides professionals with numerous features, including:
- Robust text editor with a full range of functions similar to Microsoft® Word and other popular word processing systems;
- Document template editor for creating standard style sheets for any type of document from compliance plan, to policy and procedures, to mail-merge templates;
- Flexible design to enable customization of documents by adding, removing and reconfiguring document structures with simple drag and drop action;
- Section notes editor;
- HTML editor for inserting links to external documents;
- Version control, revision control and archiving capabilities;
- Check-in and checkout features control access, and prevent document version skew;
- Comprehensive security control access to documents by owner, editorial group, department and user defined roles;
- The ability to integrate with the Survey Manager to distribute to employees, vendors and consultants to ensure certification and attestation;
- Companion publishing portal provides access to internal users via corporate internet;
- Preview in HTML and publish to PDF allows editors to review document and distribute via e-mail; and
- E-mail reminders built in to keep editorial teams in the workflow on document creation.
In addition, any document created in DPM can be attached to Activities, Contracts, Audits and Claims in ComplyTrack.
The DPM module rounds out the ComplyTrack Suite, which already includes Risk Identification and Assessment, Case and Incident Management, Surveys, Audit Management and Contract Management.
About the ComplyTrack Suite
The ComplyTrack Suite is the complete solution for governance, risk and compliance program management. It delivers the most comprehensive, cost-effective and practical set of compliance and risk management solutions for the health care industry.
For More Information
For more information on the ComplyTrack Suite or for information on the DPM module, visit mediregs.com or call 1-800-808-6800.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include health care organizations, law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal, and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer had 2008 annual revenues of €3.4 billion, employs approximately 20,000 people worldwide, and maintains operations in over 35 countries across Europe, North America, Asia Pacific, and Latin America. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Visit www.wolterskluwer.com for information about our market positions, customers, brands, and organization.
-- ### --