|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
CCH CPE Podcast Center Makes Learning, Earning Credits, Faster and Easier Than Ever
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., August 24, 2007) – CCH has launched its new CPE Podcast Center (www.CCHPodcast.com), giving tax and accounting professionals free and easy access to CCH CPE Podcasts where they can learn about recent developments and emerging issues in tax and accounting, and earn CPE credits in a convenient and engaging way. CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business is a leading provider of tax and accounting information, software and services (CCHGroup.com).
To earn CPE Credit with a CCH Podcast, professionals simply enroll in a course and complete their CPE exam online for immediate results. There are currently four courses available in this format, with many more in the pipeline. The course content is free, and customers need only return to the site and pay a nominal testing fee for certification. Users can earn CPE while traveling, commuting, or exercising — freeing up their time for more billable hours.
The CCH CPE Podcast Center, available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, features:
- Free Access to CCH CPE Podcasts: Professionals download the podcast to a PC or MP3 player , or listen to CCH podcasts as streaming audio.
- Superior Content : Comprehensive, up-to-date information that offers both practical guidance and fast answers.
- Access to valuable CCH research tools such as the Standard Federal Tax Reporter, Tax Research Consultant, and Tax Research NetWork.
Users can view and download course components such as an outline of the course that provides a summary of and citations for each key point, new cases and rulings, as well as charts, examples and other valuable information related to the recorded discussion. Subscribers to CCH Tax Research NetWork have the added capability of direct links within the Outline to the citations and course cases.
The CPE Podcast CenterMy Courses feature also provides convenient retention and retrieval of CPE course Certificates and completions.
Simple Steps to Fast, Effective CPE
To earn CPE credit, professionals can simply visit the CCH CPE Podcast Center at CCHPodcast.com, any day and any time. There, users can:
- Register on the web site: Register and create a password, at no cost.
- Complete a course: Attend the podcast and download course materials.
- Enroll in the course Final Exam: Access final exam from the Course Catalog. To access the final exam for a course, users simply click on “Course Catalog,” select the title of their course, select the appropriate final exam and click on “Enroll Now.”
- Purchase and take the Exam: Once users are ready to take the final exam, they simply provide payment information and click on “Checkout.”
Once the final exam is submitted, users receive their results instantly, with no waiting and no express grading fee. With grading available 24-hours a day, seven days a week, users get immediate results and certification.
For More Information
For more information about the new CCH CPE Podcast Center, visit www.CCHPodcast.com or call 800-344-3734.
About CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business
CCH, a Wolters Kluwer business (CCHGroup.com) is a leading provider of tax, audit and accounting information, software and services. It has served tax, accounting and business professionals and their clients since 1913. Among its market-leading products are The ProSystem fx® Office, CCH® Tax Research NetWork™, Accounting Research Manager® and the U.S. Master Tax Guide®. CCH is based in Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal and regulatory sectors. Wolters Kluwer has 2006 annual revenues of €3.7 billion, employs approximately 19,900 people worldwide and maintains operations across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on the Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. For more information, visit www.wolterskluwer.com.
-- ### --