|List By Date|
|Health Care and Entitlements|
For assistance with
interviews with CCH
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Names New Pension Editorial Advisory Board
Prominent Pension Authorities Comprise New Group for Leading Information, Solutions Provider
(RIVERWOODS, ILL., April 30, 2007) – Wolters Kluwer Law & Business has named a new Pension Editorial Advisory Board to advance the business in providing pension professionals with authoritative information and workflow solutions, online and in print. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business (WK L&B) is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers and CCH.
Board members will have an important role to play in guiding the Pension Editorial Group in the development and enhancement of research and software solutions that provide pension professionals with the practical information and tools they need to comply with complex and fast-changing laws and regulations.
“Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of comprehensive and expert information and tools in highly specialized areas — such as pension, tax and benefits,” said Vice President Paul Gibson. “With the creation of this expert board, we are further advancing our ability to best serve pension professionals with the most current, authoritative and practical resources available.”
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business has selected a board of leading authorities who will provide practical experience across key areas of pension planning and administration, as well as insight on developing trends. The highly qualified panel includes benefits professionals, investment advisors, third-party administrators, accountants and attorneys.
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Pension Editorial Advisory Board members include:
- Anthony Curatola: Joseph F. Ford Professor of Accounting, Drexel University, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Brian Graff: Executive Director/CEO, American Society of Pension Professionals and Actuaries, Arlington, Va.
- Joan Gucciardi: President, Gucciardi Benefit Resources, Inc., Wauwatosa, Wis.
- Katherine Hesse: Partner , Murphy, Hesse, Toomey & Lehane, LLP, Quincy, Mass.
- Steve Krass: Partner , Krass, Snow & Schmutter, P.C., New York, N.Y.
- C. Frederick Reish: Managing Director, Reish & Luftman, P.C., Los Angeles, Calif.
- Dallas Salisbury: President and CEO, Employee Benefit Research Institute, Washington, D.C.
- Dan Schwallie: General Counsel/HRO Legal, Hewitt Associates, Independence, Ohio
- Susan Stoffer: Partner, Seyfarth Shaw LLP, Atlanta, Ga.
- Sal Tripodi: Founder, TRI Pension Services (TRIPS), Highlands Ranch, Colo.
- David Wray: President, The Profit Sharing/401(k) Council of America (PSCA), Chicago, Ill.
“We’re very excited about working with this impressive group of pension authorities as we continue to find ways to deliver new, practical resources to professionals to help them be more productive, as well as more confident in meeting compliance requirements,” said Gibson.
About Wolters Kluwer Law & Business
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of research products and software solutions in key specialty areas for legal and business professionals, as well as casebooks and study aids for law students. Its major product lines include Aspen Publishers, CCH, Kluwer Law International and Loislaw. Its markets include law firms, law schools, corporate counsel and professionals requiring legal and compliance information. Wolters Kluwer Law & Business, a unit of Wolters Kluwer, is based in New York City and Riverwoods, Ill.
Wolters Kluwer is a leading global information services and publishing company. The company provides products and services for professionals in the health, tax, accounting, corporate, financial services, legal and regulatory, and education sectors. Wolters Kluwer has annual revenues (2006) of €3.7 billion, employs approximately 19,900 people worldwide and maintains operations across Europe, North America, and Asia Pacific. Wolters Kluwer is headquartered in Amsterdam, the Netherlands. Its shares are quoted on the Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. For more information, visit www.wolterskluwer.com.
--# # #-