Financial Regulatory Reform 2010
Financial Regulatory Reform
Special Resources for Journalists
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business analysts, white papers and research information resources are available at any time to members of the press covering new developments in the securities, banking and related financial arenas.
Wolters Kluwer Law & Business is a leading provider of securities and banking law information, with products serving professionals under the CCH and Aspen names. With a reputation for objective and authoritative information, Wolters Kluwer Law & Business has been providing research resources, analysis and guidance to legal, securities, banking / financial and tax professionals for almost one hundred years – supported by a team of hundreds of legal analysts, who are experts in these key areas of law.
- September 13, 2010 - Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Analyzes, Clarifies Derivatives Market Changes Under Dodd-Frank Act
- August 4, 2010 - Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Outlines Investor Protections Under Dodd-Frank Act
- July 28, 2010 - Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Outlines Expanded Whistleblower Protections Under Dodd-Frank Act
- July 21, 2010 - Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Delivers Complete Text, Analysis of Dodd-Frank Act
- July 14, 2010 - The Long Road to Financial Reform: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Reviews Major Milestones
- July 9, 2010 - Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Special CCH Briefing Details Key Provisions of Dodd-Frank Act As Senate Readies to Vote on Financial Reform
- June 28, 2010 - Financial Reform: Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Outlines Key Provisions of House-Senate Conference Report, and What’s Next
- May 24, 2010 - Special Briefing Details Key Provisions of Senate-Passed Financial Reform
- January 5, 2010 - New White Paper Provides In-depth Look at Provisions of Financial Regulatory Reform Legislation
- December 15, 2009 - Briefing Details Sweeping Financial, Securities Reform Bill
- November 12, 2009 - New White Paper on Draft of Sweeping Financial Securities Reform
June 19, 2009 - New White Paper: The Obama Administration’s Proposal to Reform the U.S. Financial Regulatory System
- May 21, 2009 - New White Paper: Congress Passes First Financial Regulation Reforms of 2009
Banking and Securities Experts Directory
Additional Wolters Kluwer Law & Business Resources
- Financial Reform News Center - A comprehensive one-stop resource for new developments on financial regulatory reform, including reports from Wolters Kluwer Law & Business and CCH banking and securities law analysts.
- Jim Hamilton’s World of Securities Regulation blog - A nationally recognized securities authority, Jim Hamilton has written and spoken extensively on federal securities law and is cited in the Senate Banking Committee’s report on the reform legislation, and has been cited as an authority by a federal court.
Briefings and White Papers
For information about Financial Regulatory Reform or to
speak with a Wolters Kluwer Law & Business securities and banking regulation expert, please contact: